MKD has been providing wholesale distribution of kitchen and bath products across the Midwest for 70 years. Additionally, we are one of Michigan’s largest countertop fabricators – offering a wide selection of granite, quartz, solid surface, and laminate products. Our ability to offer all of our services in-house, from fabrication to installation sets us apart from the competition. Our client’s value that we offer a wide variety of products, including countertops, cabinetry, sinks, faucets, and appliances.
We are currently seeking a Countertop Revisions Specialist to join our team. Our success lies in the people we hire. We are committed to providing a personal and rewarding experience for every employee in our organization by offering a positive work environment and career advancement by promoting from within. If you define the words ‘Customer Service Excellence’ and are detail-oriented with experience utilizing Cad software / have a drawing background, and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completing countertop orders noting all required measurements, polished edges, cut-outs (sinks, cooktops, faucet holes), along with any other necessary specifications desired by the customer
- Advising customers of any modifications required and providing critical information to the customer concerning the templating and installation processes
- Submit completed work orders no later than 24-48 hours from the time of templating
- Creating accurate digital drawings of countertops and sinks for installation
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers
- Be a customer service champion, problem-solve issues daily, construction projects usually always have challenges.
- Maintain exceptional working relationships with customers, designers, expediters, contractors, and other staff in order to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Other tasks to support the overall team as assigned by Manager
- Cad and drawing background
- Experience using Stone Profits Systems or similar
- Self-Directed worker capable of staying on task with minimal supervision
- Excellent B2B written communication and business email skills
- Experience using Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to learn multiple computer programs and proficient typing skills
- Construction background or experience a must
- Background check required
What’s in It for You:
- Pay is $16-22 (with a review at 90 days)
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Ongoing Professional Development
- The opportunity to work in a true team setting
- The flexibility that comes with working for a family-oriented company